Saturday, June 12, 2010

A cake from long ago...

I recently got an email from someone who came across the blog. He asked if I had ever made a white shirt and tie cake. I thought it was weird that he asked that because I had made one and I thought it was on my blog. I looked at my blog history and realized that I hadn't ever posted pictures of it (I forgot my camera that weekend, and so my Sister had taken pictures and I forgot all about it since I didn't have the pictures on my computer). I made this cake a few months ago for my nephew. He turned 12 and in our Church that is when he gets to be ordained a deacon. I made this cake for his ordination day. It is also a fun cake idea for a Doctor (you do a blue shirt and a white jacket with a stethoscope,) for a missionary (you add a name tag) or for Father's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment