Monday, August 31, 2009

ABC Cakes

I am starting this blog so I will have a journal of my progress and learning as I finish up the Wilton courses and continue to increase my cake decorating skills. I have done several cakes over the last few months, and I fell I am really getting the hang of it. I have also started make cakes for other people, and only charging them what it cost me. I figure this will be a great way to increase my abilities and also a great benefit for those who want cute cakes at a great price.
-ABC Cakes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber-
    Last time I looked at your blog, I saw prices, cake and filling flavors, etc. You even had your cakes in different categories. Now I can't find that information. Did you remove it, or am I looking in the wrong place?
    -Cammie Woolley :)

    ReplyDelete