Saturday, March 26, 2011

Final Jungle Cake

Here are some pictures of the finished jungle cake. It turned out way good.
An up-close look at the lion with his buttercream main. Both cakes (it was for a first birthday party...the "smash cake" comes free with the big cake order.)
An up-close of the whole cake. I love the tree!

Keith was the one that was here when they picked up the cake order. I hope they were happy. Keith said they said they loved it. The reason I wasn't here is because I was at the AIM (Annual Instructor Meeting) for Wilton. I learned a lot and can't wait until these new products are out on the shelves!
Also I am thinking of doing a give away for my followers and those who share my blog link....I would make some of these jungle buddies to give away (They can be shipped after a few days of drying.) Stay tuned for that.

5 comments:

  1. I love the smash cake idea! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, you are so talented! The detail of the tree & animals are really cute and creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, my lil Squish LOVED the cake! Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into it! I have already had a lot of friends and family, and friends of family ask for your contact info, so be expecting more orders! I will also be placing another order in July for his baptism! Thanks again for making my lil guys first birthday so memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muito lindo, a(I'm from Brasil ou in English BRAZIL).

    ReplyDelete